GIG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  GIG Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 am

Posting
Spam posts
No spam posts. It's that simple. If you spam too much, I will ban you from the forum*. Spamming includes making posts that do not follow the subject, one-word posts, and double-posting (See the double-posting rules section).
"Bad" posts
I want to keep this forum 'G' rated. No, not the Gadget Guy. Wink I mean readible for all citizens of the Earth and beyond, including people or aliens under 13. Razz Nothing too violent, no swearing, or... Anything that would be rated 'PG 13' or higher. Making these posts will get you banned*.
Double-posting
Double-posting is always an issue on every forum. Double-posting is where you make a post twice in a row in a close ammount of time. If 3 days or more has passed without a new post to the topic after your post, you may post again, and the rule becomes irrelavent. However, any frequent double-posting within 3 days will get you banned* (See spam post rules).
Personal Info
Pictures
Absolutely no pictures of yourself. Just 1 picture of yourself will get you banned for a short ammount of time. When your account is re-activated you will recieve a warning to never do it again. If you do it again, you will be banned. (For more rules on pictures, see Other Stuff.)
Posting personal info
If you post personal info or ask for personal info, you will be banned forever*. If someone asks for your personal info and you give it to them, or vice versa, both ends of the deal will get banned* and I will call the police on the person who asked. I can track your IP adress, and that means the police can find out where you live (Although I don't know how to do it personally Embarassed ). If someone asked you for personal info in a PM, report it to me. I will ban them*.
This forum is not for Real Estate. It is not all about location. Laughing Even though there is a location option in the Profile, do not fill it out with specific adresses. Joke on it like me or just write your state. I don't have a problem with that. If you do put a specific adress in your profile bar, you will be sent a warning PM. If you ignore the PM you will be banned.
Other Stuff
More pictures rules
This rule basically combines Pictures and "Bad" Posts rules sections. As I stated before, I want to keep this forum 'G' rated. No violent pictures, no swearing in pictures, and nothing that would be considered... 'PG 13'. Breaking this rule would result in instant banning without warning.
And this is the most important rule of all...
Have fun! Follow the rules above and have a great time at this forum. Cool

Key:
*: You will recieve a warning message 5 hours before being banned if this is shown.
GIG
GIG
Admin

https://gigvideogameinfo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum